Very productive sieve 1-2 extra fine snap green bean with an outstanding upright habit.
Bean DwConcSet Xfine 1 to 1-2
Consult the resistances abbreviation page
HR : Bean common mosaic (BCMV) ; Halo blight (Psp) ; Anthracnose (Cl)
IR : Common bacterial blight, Fuscous blight (Xap)
Cycle: Main growing season
- Plant : upright habit, vigorous
- Average height 45 cm
- Good distribution of the pods in the plant
- Flower : white color
- Pods : straight with round section, fleshy, stringless, rather dark green color
- Pod length: 11,5 cm at the extra fine sieve size
- Semi early variety (Booster = 2 days)
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.