Gray green color
- Lacinato produces gray green leaves with a thick, smooth texture.
- The leaves are oval and have wavy, incised margins.
- It has a pleasant brassica flavor and a high content of vitamins and minerals.
- Its baby leaves can be consumed fresh or cooked.
- Lacinato is suitable for baby leaf production with a relative maturity of 30-35 days.
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.