Extremelly delicious and unique flavor
U.S. Patent No. 8,546,649
Wild Rocket Wasabi
Deep green color
- Wasabi is a new development in wild rocket with a flavor that is surprisingly similar taste to wasabi or horseradish and has very different taste compared to the standard wild rocket.
- Wasabit is vigorous, has a different leaf shape and is very spicy.
- It produces a cluster of leaves from a central stem, varying in shape from oval with scalloped margins, to leaves having a rounded top and lobes along the stem.
- The leaves are a deep green color and have a strong texture.
- It can be harvested for baby leaf at 30-35 days from sowing (sooner in mid summer plantings) and is downy mildew tolerant (not recommended for production to mature size).
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.