Can be used for baby and full size production
Medium green color
High nutrition content
- Dwarf Siberian kale is a heirloom variety that was bred for production to mature size but it can also be planted at high density for harvest at baby leaf size.
- At baby leaf maturity, the leaves are smooth and have strong texture.
- Leaves are medium green and have a round lollipop shape.
- This high nutrition leafy green can compliment many salad blends.
- The plants have an upright plant habit for ease of harvest at a relative maturity of 30-40 days.
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.