- Amara is an ethiopian kale with uniform vigorous growth.
- It produces dark green oval shaped leaves with scalloped margins.
- The leaves have good texture and a mild flavor with a hint of garlic.
- Compared to standard ethiopian kale, Amara is darker green and has a more controlled growth rate.
- Recommended for baby leaf and microgreens production.
Vilmorin is a brand of the Business Unit Vilmorin-Mikado. The genetic resistances are not dispensed from prophylactic measures to be used as an addition. Our recommendations, suggestions, growing cycles and maturity information are only indicative and based on our own observations and our general experience. They are not contractual and they do not necessarily imply a successful harvest and/or result. The success of the cultivation also depends on factors non-related with the seed.